Sunday, June 22, 2014

Please Agree With Me in Prayer, Dear Reader

Dear Reader,

Today I ask for your prayers from all over the world!  I ask that you agree with me for the healing of a friend.  Her name is Donna.  She has recently had several major surgeries including lung transplants, and I totally believe in her full and glorious healing!  I ask you to stand in the gap with me as we fight the enemy who would try to come and kill, steal, and destroy she who God has already claimed as His own.  The Bible says:  "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in Heaven."  Matthew 18:19.  So, dear Reader, I thank you and I hold you in my prayers for your needs as well.  Thank you, and thank God for you, may He bless you today and always!  If you need healing, please feel free to add your name along with Donna's.

Dear Jesus,

Good morning!  I sing a song of praise to You today.  You fill my heart with yearning and my soul with awe.  I am Your child, not a child of the evil world.  Those days were before, now I know Your name and hear Your voice leading me in the way I should go. 

I believe in You.  I believe what You say is true.  There is but one God, and You are my God.  Your love reaches out beyond my awareness.  Your hand touches all of the universe.  Your power is beyond my limited comprehension, and Your faithfulness employs no deception. You are the One True God, Who was, even before the stars came to be.  It was by Your mouth that all of creation sprang forth, and beauty and wonder became my world.

I worship You with all that I have, with all that I am!  I call you my Own.  I am not afraid of You, You are my Savior, my Brother, my Deliverer, and Healer!  What You did for the lame and the blind and the destitute, You have done for me!  You have taken me from the ashes and brought me new life! 

Jesus, it is in Your holy name that I ask for Donna's protection from the enemy.  I ask that a legion of angels are encamped around her ready to fight at the slightest move from the enemy.  I believe that You have held her hand throughout this time, and that You continue to.  You would never leave her nor forsake her, and she and her family should never fear, because You are true to Your word.  I ask for supernatural healing as you listen to Your sons and daughters all over the world praying these same words and asking for Your grace upon Donna, and Your kind mercy to flow over her. 

I ask that Your Holy Spirit fill her with strength and keep her receptive to hear Your word in her heart so she is constantly reminded that there is nothing to fear, and that you will never leave nor forsake her or her loved ones.

I trust You.  I believe that there is no power under the earth or on the earth or above the earth that is mightier than You.  I believe that You have already died for her sins and that You earned the Victor's Crown!  The victory is yours, the enemy is defeated!! 

I thank You, Jesus for interceding for us, and for divine healing!  You are everything to me.  Amen

Please enjoy and believe the words of this song, "God is Fighting For Us" by Darlene Zschech.  Some of the words:

"God is fighting for us,
Pushing back the darkness
Lighting up the Kingdom
That cannot be shaken
In the Name of Jesus,
Enemy's defeated
And we will shout it out,
Shout it out
[repeat]

I will live, I will not die
The resurrection power of Christ
Alive in me and I am free
In Jesus' Name
I will live, I will not die
I will declare and lift You high,
Christ revealed and I am healed
In Jesus' Name, in Jesus' Name
In Jesus' Name, in Jesus' Name"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNzKwlHoyxU




2 comments:

  1. Good morning My Dear Friend,
    It is almost 11 a.m. here in Germany and I have just gotten on my computer and saw your email, because I was on the road this weekend.
    I am standing with you in this prayer for Donna. I have prayed it aloud and I stand with you and proclaim that by His stripes, Donna is healed.
    May God bless you and may you have a wonderful start in the week.

    Shalom,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening, Pat! I thank you so much for being in agreement with many prayer warriors around the globe! I claim that no weapon formed against her will prosper! Thank you for always caring and praying, even for those you may never meet! God bless you, my sister! Love, Deirdre

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)